Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by Forum House Ad Zone

TIMED AUCTION WEDNESDAY

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
noel shelley05/09/2023 10:08:11
2308 forum posts
33 photos

Dear all there is a timed auction by MST auctioneers Honiton, finishing Wednesday, There is a VAST amount of gear that may interest some on here ! PAGE 5 of the catalouge has some new mini lathes, grinders, milling cutters, Etc looks like Axminster is having a clearout . I have so far only viewed half the catalogue, it as 23 pages ! You have been warned and good luck. Noel.

Edited By noel shelley on 05/09/2023 10:09:28

JasonB05/09/2023 10:29:03
25215 forum posts
3105 photos
1 articles

Looking at the lathe boxes they may well be customer returns so who knows what you may get, also Micro lathes not mini lathes

Emgee05/09/2023 10:34:02
2610 forum posts
312 photos

Hope those bidding have seen the sting in the tail + 44% cost to the hammer price.

Emgee

Stuart Smith 505/09/2023 11:02:24
349 forum posts
61 photos

Fees are 24% for a lot of the items. Only 44% if being sold by vat registered company. If you click fees on each item you can see if 24% or 44%.

Stuart

fizzy05/09/2023 21:32:27
1860 forum posts
121 photos

micro lathe new with warranty £500. The auction ones will already set you back nearly £300 (44%) and you have no idea if it even runs - no brainer for me?

Mark Rand05/09/2023 23:32:40
1505 forum posts
56 photos

Get thee behind me Satan!

Some stuff I'd bid on if closer, with no bids. Some stuff already bid to pretty close to retail, before auctioneer's cut and VAT.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Engineer or Model Engineers' Workshop? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Engineer & Model Engineers' Workshop

You can unsubscribe at anytime. View our privacy policy at www.mortons.co.uk/privacy

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
cowells
Sarik
MERIDIENNE EXHIBITIONS LTD
Subscription Offer

Latest "For Sale" Ads
Latest "Wanted" Ads
Get In Touch!

Do you want to contact the Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop team?

You can contact us by phone, mail or email about the magazines including becoming a contributor, submitting reader's letters or making queries about articles. You can also get in touch about this website, advertising or other general issues.

Click THIS LINK for full contact details.

For subscription issues please see THIS LINK.

Digital Back Issues

Social Media online

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest

Donate

donate