Forum sponsored by Forum House Ad Zone

Tracy Tools

Superb Service

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Trevor Drabble11/08/2019 07:44:18
339 forum posts
7 photos

Just want to praise Tracy Tools for their excellent service . Ordered a couple of taps from them around lunchtime on Friday and they arrived by first class post on Saturday . I believe such companies deserve all the support we can give them both directly and at the shows .

Trevor.

Paul M11/08/2019 08:52:59
86 forum posts
4 photos

I could say the same for a number of companies. Ordered a set of cast wheels form A J Reeves about 12.00 on Thursday and they arrived the following day by 10.00am.

Speed of delivery depends very much on the postage you pay.

Paul

DrDave11/08/2019 09:52:16
264 forum posts
52 photos

+1 for Tracy Tools. I ordered an M3 tap online recently. 10 minutes later, I realised that it was actually an M4 tap that I wanted. On the ‘phone to explain my predicament: not a problem. They changed the order details and the correct tap arrived in the post the next day. I have always had good service from them.

Trevor Drabble11/08/2019 23:42:34
339 forum posts
7 photos

Paul , Good to hear there are a number of such good companies out there in these turbulent times . Would you care to share details of those you would recommend please in order that both the rest of us and they may potentially benefit ?

Trevor.

Lainchy12/08/2019 07:24:03
273 forum posts
103 photos

I've ordered from Tracey before, and in the past, with M3 / M4 / M5 dies, they've come with a lead in on both sides. Has anyone had a small die from Tracey Tools and does it come with lead in on one side only? I guess I could drop them a mail, or maybe see them at Warwick in Oct.

Former Member12/08/2019 07:34:57
1329 forum posts

[This posting has been removed]

Russ B12/08/2019 09:48:57
635 forum posts
34 photos

+1 from me too, have ordered several things and been surprised every time by the speed of delivery.

Edited By Russ B on 12/08/2019 09:49:13

Nigel Graham 212/08/2019 11:03:28
3293 forum posts
112 photos

Yes - I concur. I've bought quite a few tools over the years from Tracy Tools, I'm about to place another order, and I have named them in response to a question elsewhere on here about suppliers of lathe tooling.

Vic12/08/2019 15:06:54
3453 forum posts
23 photos

I preferred Tracy Tools when they had a shop in Isleworth. laugh I’ve not used them much but service has been good. Sadly they can’t compete very well on price or I’d use them more often.

Andrew Tinsley13/08/2019 13:17:20
1817 forum posts
2 photos

Hello Vic,

I am surprised to hear you say that Tracy Tools don't compete well on price. I have always found their prices to be excellent for the quality of the tools they sell.

If you have a cheaper source for the same quality, then I am sure many people would be interested to know.

Andrew.

Mick B121/08/2019 15:52:49
2444 forum posts
139 photos

+1 again here.

4 small HSS items ordered Sunday evening, total value a tenner including carriage and VAT, delivered Tuesday morning. Even in some dreamworld where there was a local village shop selling such stuff, it could scarcely've done as well. Well done Tracy Tools.

laugh

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Engineer or Model Engineers' Workshop? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Engineer & Model Engineers' Workshop

You can unsubscribe at anytime. View our privacy policy at www.mortons.co.uk/privacy

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
cowells
Sarik
MERIDIENNE EXHIBITIONS LTD
Subscription Offer

Latest "For Sale" Ads
Latest "Wanted" Ads
Get In Touch!

Do you want to contact the Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop team?

You can contact us by phone, mail or email about the magazines including becoming a contributor, submitting reader's letters or making queries about articles. You can also get in touch about this website, advertising or other general issues.

Click THIS LINK for full contact details.

For subscription issues please see THIS LINK.

Digital Back Issues

Social Media online

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest

Donate

donate