Harry Wilkes16/11/2018 21:30:47
1613 forum posts
72 photos

My car doesn't talk to me it just demands I take it for a drink wink

H

Muzzer16/11/2018 22:13:08
2904 forum posts
448 photos

I had a whole series (5) of Honda Accords until Honda stopped selling them in Europe. Ended up getting a BMW and the contrast couldn't be more disappointing - the Which reports claimed it was reasonably reliable. Once the short warranty has run out, the dealers coin it in. Costs an arm and several legs to run, goes through tires and brake pads like they are going out of fashion and parts fail all over the shop. The Hondas pretty much never went wrong. Like never. I'd trade it in for a Korean alternative if I could actually find a large estate from those environs.

Murray

blowlamp16/11/2018 23:22:58
1885 forum posts
111 photos
Posted by Muzzer on 16/11/2018 22:13:08:

I had a whole series (5) of Honda Accords until Honda stopped selling them in Europe. Ended up getting a BMW and the contrast couldn't be more disappointing - the Which reports claimed it was reasonably reliable. Once the short warranty has run out, the dealers coin it in. Costs an arm and several legs to run, goes through tires and brake pads like they are going out of fashion and parts fail all over the shop. The Hondas pretty much never went wrong. Like never. I'd trade it in for a Korean alternative if I could actually find a large estate from those environs.

Murray

Have you looked at the Hyundai i40?

Martin.

vintage engineer17/11/2018 10:04:55
293 forum posts
1 photos

I had a Honda CRV that had done 250k and failed it's MOT on emissions but was still totally reliable and rust free.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Engineer or Model Engineers' Workshop? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Engineer & Model Engineers' Workshop

You can unsubscribe at anytime. View our privacy policy at www.mortons.co.uk/privacy

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
cowells
Sarik
MERIDIENNE EXHIBITIONS LTD
Subscription Offer

Latest "For Sale" Ads
Latest "Wanted" Ads
Get In Touch!

Do you want to contact the Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop team?

You can contact us by phone, mail or email about the magazines including becoming a contributor, submitting reader's letters or making queries about articles. You can also get in touch about this website, advertising or other general issues.

Click THIS LINK for full contact details.

For subscription issues please see THIS LINK.

Digital Back Issues

Social Media online

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest

Donate

donate