By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Conroy Stark

Here is a list of all the postings Conroy Stark has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Warco Lathe Query
15/02/2021 14:48:59

Today i sent a message to Warco asking about a machine they recently sold and included the serial number. The answer from Steve was "I have no information about this ***** Best regards, Steve.

Edited By Neil Wyatt on 16/02/2021 16:19:27

Thread: Destroyed lathe
04/02/2018 20:11:05

I used Machinery Movers here in Cardiff to move my 1334 Lathe and Bridgeport milling machine. I was well impressed by their knowledge. I have used them twice.

Thread: What did you do Today 2018
04/02/2018 18:55:20

However on another topic, I completed the machining of a Arrow Fletching Jig for a friend today.

Machined some slots and holes in 1100 grade Aluminium (friend supplied) rubbish stuff to machine it does not clear as well as 6061, then fitted a M4 helicoil to give longer screw thread life.

Then turned some parts in 6010 and Delrin.

Job done.

Edited By Conroy Stark on 04/02/2018 19:04:09

04/02/2018 18:44:29

I use a metric system. everything is ten time more or ten times less, not like the alternative with no relation to preceding or post measurement.

So when I was planning to make some solid Oak furniture for our home and was looking for a timber merchant, I was so pleased to find one here in Wales that quoted by the cubic meter.

Edited By Conroy Stark on 04/02/2018 18:46:27

Thread: Unusual CAD project looking for volunteers
23/08/2017 17:53:51

I have and use SolidWorks 2017, if you have models i'll help as I can to do drawings. email me at [email protected]

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Engineer or Model Engineers' Workshop? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Engineer & Model Engineers' Workshop

You can unsubscribe at anytime. View our privacy policy at www.mortons.co.uk/privacy

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
cowells
Sarik
MERIDIENNE EXHIBITIONS LTD
Subscription Offer

Latest "For Sale" Ads
Latest "Wanted" Ads
Get In Touch!

Do you want to contact the Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop team?

You can contact us by phone, mail or email about the magazines including becoming a contributor, submitting reader's letters or making queries about articles. You can also get in touch about this website, advertising or other general issues.

Click THIS LINK for full contact details.

For subscription issues please see THIS LINK.

Digital Back Issues

Social Media online

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest

Donate

donate