By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Eliza Bruml

Here is a list of all the postings Eliza Bruml has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Dividing head attachment
06/07/2022 23:10:19

Thank you for your replies - But sadly I am none the wiser😥 I also have the milling attachment (is this what I need..??) does anyone have a pic of the set up, ie the dividing head attached to the vertical slide set up on a Super7 or better a video of how to set up and use... I am a beginner. TIA

Edited By Eliza Bruml on 06/07/2022 23:11:13

06/07/2022 21:03:17

I have recently acquired a dividing head with two plates for a Myford Super 7b. I have searched high and low for clear instructions how to install and use the head to no avail. A good YouTube video would be amazing. I am sat looking at the attachment with absolutely no idea how to use attach it - I don’t even know if I need more bits! Anyone able to point me in the right direction? TIA

Edited By Eliza Bruml on 06/07/2022 21:04:12

Thread: Learn to use a metal lathe
15/02/2022 22:25:03

Lots of really useful advice, I had already watched the Blondihacks videos and countless others, and yes they are useful and very informative but really need a hands-on demo. The advice to buy a lathe and learn on the job seems to be like saying buy a car without taking it for a test drive to me. Are there any trade exhibitions with dealers demonstrating? Still looking for a local person who could spare an hour or two...TIA

15/02/2022 17:55:55

Thanks, everyone for your replies -I am based just outside Winchester so neither Guildford or Westbury are out of the question. Anyone else nearer who would be willing to give a demo?

15/02/2022 12:08:39

Sadly, there only seems to be one course a year with SMEE and I have missed the boat for this year.

15/02/2022 11:56:09

I would like to learn the basics (or at least have a demonstration) of using a metal lathe before purchasing. I am in Hampshire. Anybody help?

TIA

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Engineer or Model Engineers' Workshop? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Engineer & Model Engineers' Workshop

You can unsubscribe at anytime. View our privacy policy at www.mortons.co.uk/privacy

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
cowells
Sarik
MERIDIENNE EXHIBITIONS LTD
Subscription Offer

Latest "For Sale" Ads
Latest "Wanted" Ads
Get In Touch!

Do you want to contact the Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop team?

You can contact us by phone, mail or email about the magazines including becoming a contributor, submitting reader's letters or making queries about articles. You can also get in touch about this website, advertising or other general issues.

Click THIS LINK for full contact details.

For subscription issues please see THIS LINK.

Digital Back Issues

Social Media online

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest

Donate

donate